Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back-To-School Sale at Teacher's Notebook is Here!

Teachers Notebook is having an amazing Back-to-School Sale from August 10-18th. Every item in my store is 35% off for the whole week. Here's your chance to get my Slide into School  for Grades 2-4
and Hopping into School for Grades K-1 with lots of fun activities for the first weeks of school. Both have been revised and updated. I have also updated my September Poems, Chants and Activities Packet and The People and Places at My School that you may want to check out. There are lots of Fall packets, Hooray for Constitution Day for Grades 2-3, Heroes for 9/11  for Grades K-2 and Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) for Grades 2-3 at bargain prices  for all your September needs.

Looking for even more incredible deals? Check out these fantastic Bundles!
      
Check out Bundle #11 which includes my Monkey Around with Math for Grade 1 and Bundle # 16 with my Frogs and Toads for Grades 2-3.

Hope you find some great bargains to help you with all your Back-to-School needs. Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. I truly appreciate each and everyone one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment