Saturday, December 8, 2012

Vacation is Almost Here!: So Grab One More December Holiday Free Activity

   Since this is my first December blogging and making products I ran out of time making Holiday packets in time for the Cyber Monday sale at TpT. Yesterday I finished my December Holiday Literacy Packet and wanted to share a fun freebie from it in case you need one more whole class activity before vacation. Just click on the picture above to download your free activity.

I also decided to offer my new December Holiday Literacy and Writing Activities Packet at 30% this weekend from 12/8-12/9 . 
It includes a Word Wall of all 3 December Holidays: Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa, Picture/Word Cards for Center Activities, Holiday Word Sort Activity, I Spy Holiday Word Activity, 2 Writing Prompts for 1st and 2nd Grade, How Many Words? Activity and 20 Questions Draw and Write. You can check it out by clicking on the image above.

Don't forget to get your free December Holiday Edition of "Don't Get Skunked" at my TpT store. I'm excited to see the number of downloads and great feedback.

I would like to wish all my followers and viewers who will be celebrating Hanukkah which starts Sunday night a very Happy Hanukkah.

Thanks for all you do to make a difference for  your students.


2 comments: