Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poems and Plays can Help Reluctant Students

Today is the 1st day of spring and I wanted to share something with all my wonderful followers to help the reluctant students in your classrooms. Whether you live in a big city or small town you will have ESL students and those struggling learners who are afraid to take risks for fear that other students will make fun of them. I found that with poems, chants and plays those students participate and feel part of the class because it is risk-free. I have always loved writing poems, chants and plays for my students and watch them smile and laugh. It helps them feel like they belong which all students and most adults want to feel too. I hope your students will love these poems and my Spring play. I would truly appreciate it if you would rate it, +1 it and follow my store or blog as there will be more to come.
Thanks,
Arlene
creations by Arlene - LMN Tree
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gift you have given us! Thank you so much!
    Camille (your newest follower)
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind word. Glad to have you follow me.
      Arlene

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the cute freebie. I really like the poems. I am not familiar with them.
    lraines78@gmail.som

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the poems- I wrote them. I write all my poems, chants and plays.
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete